What you may be taught
- Dive deeper into React Native
- Develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) cellular apps with out realizing Swift, Goal C or Java/ Android
- React data is a should (however you completely DON’T must be an skilled)
- NO Android/ Java or iOS (Swift, ObjectiveC) growth expertise is required
Cell purposes are probably the greatest methods to have interaction with customers – no marvel everybody needs to construct one!
Would not it’s nice for those who may use your net growth data, mixed along with your React data, to construct cellular apps with that?
That is precisely what React Native lets you do!
With this course, you may be a part of this league. I will train you all it’s essential to create your individual React Native apps, publish them to the Google Play Retailer and Apple App Retailer and dive actually deep into the React Native ecosystem.
You will be taught all concerning the principle behind React Native, its core ideas, easy methods to construct responsive designs that work on totally different machine sizes, easy methods to animate React Native apps, easy methods to navigate round, use maps and the digital camera and a lot extra!
And which higher method to be taught than by constructing an actual app? We’ll construct the “Superior Locations” app on this course, an app the place customers can share superb photos and the placement the place they took them. This app will help you see issues like utilizing maps, the digital camera, consumer authentication, connecting to a server and far more in motion.
By the top of the course, we’ll in fact additionally undergo all steps required to get it into an app retailer.
This is an in depth have a look at what you may get:
- The core ideas and principle
- Perceive easy methods to navigate in React Native apps
- A more in-depth have a look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Directions on easy methods to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on easy methods to use maps or a picture picker
- A full consumer authentication circulation
- How to hook up with a backend server out of your app
- Debugging directions
- And a lot extra!
What’s going to it’s essential to succeed on this course?
- NO Android, Java, Swift or ObjectiveC data is required!