Here is what we are going to cowl:
- Making a full Slack chat software with React, Redux, and Firebase 5 from scratch
- Sending and receiving messages immediately with the real-time Firebase Database
- Importing and displaying picture messages utilizing Firebase Storage
- Notifications to show new messages in different channels
- Sending Direct Messages to different customers in our chat
- Monitoring / displaying when customers are on-line / offline
- Looking out messages inside created channels
- Customized animations to see when different customers are typing in the identical channel
- Creating, cropping and importing person avatars
- The power to favourite / unfavorite public channels
- Consumer authentication with Firebase
- Type validation for our Login and Register varieties
- State administration with Redux, with easy, simple patterns
- Creating gorgeous person interfaces with Semantic UI React
- Important options of React Router 4 (Change part, withRouter HOC, historical past object)
- Tons of labor with ES6 / 7
- Useful browser instruments similar to React / Redux Dev Instruments
- Securing our software with Firebase Guidelines
- Deploying our chat app to the online utilizing Firebase Instruments
- Keyboard shortcuts to quickly ship messages
- And extra!
What will probably be constructing on this course?
All through this course, we’ll be constructing a reside chat app for builders referred to as DevChat, the place customers will have the ability to create channels, to ship messages to different customers on these channels, ship media information, see when different customers are typing, add emojis to their messages, favourite and unfavorite channels they like or dislike, and get notifications about new messages on different channels.